Its already the middle of January and I cant believe it! I'm 5 and a half months and can I just say I feel great! I'm feeling the baby move a lot more. Last night Brian finally felt the baby move and his reaction was super cute. He had a huge smile on his face and he shouted out, "whoa!!" hahaha. Hopefully within a month or two he will feel the baby stronger. Its amazing how the little things just bring so much happiness.
So it seems like the latest question that we are being asked is...so do you guys have a name for the baby yet? .....aaahhhh!!! That's what I feel like saying cause we don't and its kind of overwhelming choosing a name. There are just so many wonderful names and deciding on one is way hard. We have some ideas but haven't chosen one yet. I guess you could say I'm being kind of picky!
In my opinion I have been really blessed with my pregnancy....no sickness...no canckles hahaha....absolutely nothing. I guess in a way I feel normal. I am starting to show a lot more and its a lot of fun. Brian and I cant wait to meet her. We love her so much and I cant imagine how it will be when she is finally with us. But until then we are enjoying the pregnancy and all the fun that comes with it!
hey! i am so glad to hear there are no cankles! haha! i can't believe you are already 5 months! wow, before you know, your lil girl will be here! keep us posted!!!
ReplyDelete